Monday, September 28, 2009

Vassal Software for SW Minis/RPG

1) Go the the Vassal website and download the Vassal client, or click here (windows version).

2) Install Vassal

3) Now we need to install the Star Wars mini module. I've made a directory for Vassal that has the star wars module already installed. I uploaded it so you can download it here, and also here.

4) Extract the dowloaded zip file and overwrite your Vassal directory (default location is in program files). Replacing the installed directory with the directory that has all the required files.

Alternatively if that doesnt work. You can find the instructions here. You can download the files needed here.

If your have any problems with getting it going. Let me know, and I can make a video or something real quick and walk through it. There are some hoops that I had to jump through to make it work, but I got it going. Hopefully if you downloaded and copied my directory that will do the work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment